Printer-friendly versionPDF version
A nice dessert for hot days: Partially frozen blueberry yogurt. This dish is very simple and fast to prepare.
- 2 cups / ca. 250g frozen blueberries
- ¼ cup / 50g sugar
- 3 cups / 750ml low-fat yogurt
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 6 leaves of lemon balm (or mint) as garnish
- Blend together all ingredients. There is no need to thaw the blueberries before blending.
- Put in a bowl, place in the freezer.
- Freeze, stir from time to time until almost completely frozen.
- Serve very cold, top with a leaf of lemon balm.
Yields 6 servings
Bookmark/Search this post with